Wyoming Energy Investment Quick Facts
- Wyoming produced 40 percent of all coal mined in the United States in 2011.
- In 2011, 35 States received coal from Wyoming mines, with eight States buying more than 90 percent of their coal from Wyoming.
- Wyoming accounted for 9.0 percent of U.S. marketed natural gas production in 2011.
- In 2011, 86 percent of net electricity generation in the State came from coal and 13 percent came from renewable energy resources, primarily wind.
- Wyoming had the second lowest average electricity price of any State in 2011.
Additional Wyoming Energy Investment Information and Links
Fracking in Wyoming – http://www.isfracking.com/fracking-in-wyoming
Wyoming Oil and Gas Exploration – http://www.eliteexploration.com/wyoming-oil-and-gas-exploration
Wyoming Oil Investments – http://www.oilinvestment.us/wyoming-oil-investments